10 ESSENTIAL POINTS TO STREET SMART SELF DEFENCE
Sign up NOW for your FREE intro class
If you are considering spending your valuable time and money on a self defence then you must consider the following 10 essential points to effective self-defence:
* Techniques must be simple, effective & easy to learn for men and women.
* You have to be prepared for at least 2 if not several opponents.
* You have to remain standing at all costs but still know ground defence if needed.
* There may be weapons involved.
* You must be prepared to defend yourself in what ever you are wearing so the
techniques cannot be clothes restrictive.
* Be prepared to defend yourself any time of the day in any location, and have
effective strategies to be able to deal with immediate confrontation and violence.
* You have to be prepared to fight on all surfaces and in all confined areas.
* Your initial techniques must break balance and strike weak points causing
* Throws are only employed after an opponent’s balance has been broken and if
they can be easily executed.
* Effectiveness is the key. After all the training you have to have faith that it will
work under pressure.
Training at Northstar Martial Arts you can be confident that all aspects of the 10 points to effective self defence and much more is covered in each class.